Brief Description of Project
Henkel Ireland identified a requirement for two new Office Upgrade Projects in the R&D East Office and the Integration and Innovation Centre (IIC) at Whitestown Business Park, Whitestown, Dublin 24.
The R&D East Office upgrades overall works included:
- Double height extension to the existing building for use as a new reception
- Waiting and storage space to include for a new reception area,
- External upgrade works to the existing façade of the building,
- Internal alterations including the demolition of the existing internal walls and the construction of new, including glazed partitions, folding doors, .
The IIC overall Project overall works included:
- Internal modification to the existing ground floor including internal layout modifications,
- Demolitions of existing rooms to provide a future flexible use space including floor and wall finishes to same.
- The demolitions of existing rooms under the location of the existing and proposed mezzanine floor for future use.
- No finishes to be provided to the area.
- The provision of a new lift to provide access to the existing and proposed mezzanine space.
- The extension of the existing mezzanine floor space.
- The provision of first floor sanitary accommodation.
The total construction area for the R&D and IIC is 670m² and 1050m² respectively.