Pro-active and ambitious junior/intermediate quantity surveyor required for an immediate start with a busy south east based PQS practice. The successful candidate will receive assistance in achieving chartered status, if required. Our practice currently has four team members undergoing their APC training, so an existing framework is already in place. Excellent package available to the right candidate, including.
- SCSI professional membership fees paid on your behalf.
- Serious illness cover and death in service benefit.
- Access to the company pension scheme with Employer Contributions.
- Hybrid working model. Most staff currently work from home 2 – 3 days per week.
To assist with full scope of cost management services, including:
- Procurement & contract admin.
- Preparation of budget estimates and measurement of BOQ’s.
- Advising clients and design teams on cost, value, and risk.
- You will be a qualified Quantity Surveyor with good numeracy, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You will possess some post graduate experience in a PQS environment.
- Proficient in the use of excel and Cubit.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
- Keen to work as part of a team and to develop and progress career development.